Thursday, December 3, 2009

Boot Camp Hawaii



Aloha!

As a local small business owner, I'd like to introduce you to Boot Camp Hawaii. BCH is taking the next step toward helping women and men in Hawaii to get into the best shape of their lives!

I am Emily Boll, owner of Boot Camp Hawaii. My focus for the next year is to promote our fitness and health services among local brides, grooms, family, and friends who want to challenge themselves to make a healthy visible change in their lives!

Brides and grooms ultimately have a time frame in mind and that's to get fit and ready before their wedding day. I know this because I am a recent newlywed myself! During the engagement time together, most of people realize that their positive health changes will help them succeed further in maintaining their health beyond their wedding date. Also, everyone loves a little challenge and competition, right?

I hope you can join in on our upcoming event!
Please open the attachment for more details.

Sincerely,
Emily Boll

"Be Healthy, Be Fit, Be Sassy!"
Boot Camp Hawaii
(808) 255-7714
bridalbootcamphawaii@yahoo.com
URL: www.bridalbootcamphawaii.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the comments are working. I love this blog and am always looking for great Easy stores!!!

    Unique Wedding Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic Post Wedding Expo Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need! Thank you for another great article.

    ReplyDelete