Thursday, September 3, 2009

You Married Perfection


Have you ever wondered what would happen if a perfect man married a perfect woman?


I'll wager that he would shoot her inside of a week if she didn't strangle him first.


The story is told of a husband, who after three months of marriage, sat down to dinner with his wife and said: "I think it's time we discussed some needed areas of improvement in our marriage. I'll like to share a list of things you can improve on and then you can share your ideas with me."


The wife sat down and gathered her thoughts. As her husband started to read his list, she held up her hand and said:


"Before you start, I want you to know that I don't have a list of things you need to work on, I'm very pleased with the person I married. The next thing you should know is that the weaknesses your about to illustrate are the very things that prevented me from marrying someone better than you. Okay, now I'm ready."

No comments:

Post a Comment